Editing video

Practical Task: video 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jbqvf8qoL4w?si=ZXbMrueTjPHbJrl_" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is our video that I made with my friends in the video you can see various shots and different angles used to show tension in some scenes.  

SCRIPT:

(character 1 walks in and sits down at table) 

CHARACTER 2 :  Why don't I know you?

CHARACTER 1 :  I'm new I just came here from Africa.

CHARACTER 2 :  What?

CHARACTER 1 : I used to be home schooled 

CHARACTER 2 : Wait what?

CHARACTER 1 : My mum taught me at home.

CHARACTER 2 : No No I know what home school is I'm not retarded. So you've actually never been to a real school before?

(character 1 shrugs her shoulders)

CHARACTER 2 : Shut up, shut up!

CHARACTER 1 : I didn't say anything

CHARACTER 2 : Home school, that's really interesting.

CHARACTER 1 : Thanks.

CHARACTER 2 : But your like really pretty.

CHARACTER 1 : Thank You.

CHARACTER 2 : So you agree?

CHARACTER 1 : What?

CHARACTER 2 : You think your really pretty.

CHARACTER 1 : Oh I don't know

CHARACTER 2 : OMG I love your bracelet where did you get it?

CHARACTER 1: Oh my mom made it for me. 

CHARACTER 2 : It's adorable.

CHARACTER 3 : So fetch.

CHARACTER 2 : What is fetch?

CHARACTER 3 : Oh it's like slang from England.

CHARACTER 4 : So if your from  Africa why are you white? 

CHARACTER 2 : Could you just give us some privacy for like one second?

CHARACTER 1 : Sure

SHOT LIST

SHOT NUMBER     SHOT

1  - 20                       close up/ medium close up of character 1 and 2 talking with eachother.

                                                 

21                                                   wide view of character 3 talking to character 1

22                                                    wide view of character 4 talking to character 1

23                                                   wide view of character 2 talking to character 1

24                                                   close up of character 1 talking to character 2


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blinded By The Light: case study blog task

Film regulation and the BBFC - blog tasks

The British Film Industry